Tamil Nadu TN Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 309 SI Technical Posts Notification: Eligibility, Exam Date, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Paper

    Name of Post:Tamil Nadu TN Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 309 SI Technical Posts
    Post Date: 11-07-2018
    Last Date: 10.08.2018
    Total Vacancy: 309
    Brief Information: Tamilnadu Police recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – TNUSRB recruiting 309 candidates to fill their SI Technical job in Tamilnadu. The candidate can only apply through this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. Any other mode/form of applications, typed form will be summarily rejected.




    Tamil Nadu TN Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 309 SI Technical Posts


    Important Dates:
    • Application Begin: 11-07-2018
    • Last Date for Apply Online: 10.08.2018
    • Date of Examination: Oct/Nov 2018

    Application Fee:
    • Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
    • Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, money in any Branch of SBI The application fee can be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking option.

    Age Limit (01-08-2018):
    • The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
    • Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC communities as per the existing Govt rules.

    Job Location: Tamil Nadu

    Qualification:
    • 1. Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
    or
    • A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education
    • 2.The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018

    1. a) The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and
    2. b) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
    3. c) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma

    • Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.



    Vacancy Details:
     SI Technical Posts - 309
    • Out of the total vacancies 30% will be allotted for women and Transgender candidates. Women and Transgender candidates shall also be entitled to compete for the remaining 70% of vacancies along with men candidates. If eligible women and Transgender candidates are not available for selection their vacancy will be filled up by the men candidates of the same category during final provisional selection.

    Selection Process:
    • Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination
    • Physical Measurement Test
    •  Certificate verification

    Pay Scale

    • Selected candidates will get 36900 – 116600Per Month from recruiting organization

    Important Links:
    Post Date: 11 July 2018 
    Post Update Date: 12 July 2018

    Reader’s are requested to follow Bank of Baroda official advertisement for complete details.


    Related Jobs